Friday 5 November 2021

Writing Test: Lockdown with my whānau

 Task description: Today we completed a writing test online which was a little bit different to normal! Our topic was to write a recount about a time with our whānau during lockdown. My recount that I wrote can be found below. Please feel free to leave me a positive comment on my blog.


On a Tuesday Night, It was normal until the first international Covid-19 Case arrived as it was the first Delta case in New Zealand, the beginning of a big problem.

But lockdown doesn’t mean that it’s bad, you get to spend more time with your family and who doesn’t like that? Anyways what is your best day in lockdown; Going supermarket, Cooking food, finally meeting your friends. Well here’s my opinion! 21st of September was when I finally looked at my friends after almost 2 months! Then the next day I also finally went to see my cousin Kensi after 2 months as well. My second day was when I helped my mum to make steak, all I did was cut the onions and I liked it. My third (yes third) Was when I played games with my friends Salem, Jabal and Lennox oh and Jabal’s brother Jaxson. We played Roblox, one of my favourite games.


So was it good? Of course it was worth it. I wish we did that everyday but school (like what i’m doing right now) is in the way. We also want the Covid gone, which is what everyone wants. Maybe it will come true, who knows for another day to come right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.