Thursday 24 September 2020

Last Writing Of Term 3: Heads or Tails Recount

 On a Thursday morning, Year 4 played Heads or Tails in the classroom due to raining so I can write a recount about it, because I been saying it from every recount I write. First were waiting for the bell to ring because "Ring-ring ring-ring!". A few minutes later, we were sent to go outside and put our shoes on or put our socks off BUT then...    it started raining. "What a waste of time." I said when everyone when back inside. Next Ms King desided to play Heads or Tails. "Alright, i'm ready." I said with a good voice. Then we started playing but I lost on the FIRST ROUND! Round 2 stats of Odyn Kuki: LOST. Round 3: LOST. "Dang!!" I said when I was angry I felt angry because I lost 3 times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.