Monday 14 September 2020

Monday But it's Thursday Writing: Cross Country Walking Recount

On a cold Thursday morning, Team 3 was walking, not running to check our new cross country course, so we can write a recount about it. First Room 19 and 20 lined up on the yellow lines. I chose to put on my shoes. Then it was time to walk to the starting line or beside the park. After that Year 3 came along too, but Room 19 went first, then Room 20, then Room 21, Room 22 then Room 23 on last place. Next we all walked out of the school grounds to the reserve field so we all can walk to the first red flag. "Why is it so long to walk, it's slower than running!" I said and probably everyone said it too. Then I went around the second red flag, then we went straight to the end of the reserve field but while I was there I smelt mud when I was walking. Next we went for the fourth red flag, then the fifth red flag but those two flags I said were a zigzag but I made it through. Now six, seven and....    eight! So finally I passed the finish line which there wasn't actually one it all. So then we went back to class but on the way back I said "Now we're back!" I said with tired feet, Because I was very hot even though it was cold.       The End
                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.