Thursday 11 June 2020

Thursday Writing [Afternoon]: Skateboarding

Today on a Thursday morning I went to skate on a skateboard! We had to line up outside the classroom, then we walked to the court and saw all of the skateboards! After that coach Simon will be teaching us." Hi I will be your coach today, the other coach will not be here today so I will be by myself." said Simon with a exited voice. But before we had to skate we had to get a skateboard and a helmet! Then we had to stand on the yellow line THEN we had to do a warm up before we do the hard stuff. but I said" I fogot to ride a skateboard!". Then it was NOW THE HARD STUFF MUAAAHAAHAAHAA! First we had to balence on one to do THE HARD STUFF! Trick #1: The Tic tac [ side note I still don't know how to ride a skateboard but I still try I guess] Trick #2: The Olly but this wasn't the trick I think? Now it was time to play Mr.Wolf! The rules are: The first one to get to the other side wins but that's how you win, if you move when the wolf looks back you move back 4 steps but if you go in front of the wolf you will go back 8 steps. Today there were 3 rounds and I wasn't a wolf! then we had to walk back to class. [ Moimoi also did a cool Olly 4 times so good Moimoi]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.