Friday 30 October 2020

Thursday Writing: Skipping Race Recount

 On a warm sunny Thursday morning, me and my class went to the back field to play a skipping race to write about it. First we were siting on the mat to get ready. Then we took off our socks to wear bare feet, then we lined up and walked passed the court and the park to finally making it to the back field, I didn't know what we were playing but then the game was said. "We are playing a skipping race!". I was shook, this was because i can't skip rope so I tried my best when it was my turn, "What? I have another turn, WHY!!" I said with a begging voice. After that I was done BUT my name was called out and said that i will be practising. "This is a nightmare." I said when i was giving up. Next I was done with my skipping, then I sat on the grass to watch THE SKIPPING CHALLENGE!!! "That wasn't my favour, my favour was to go back to class and write a recount. Finally it was done and I was ready to start my recount. THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.