Thursday 5 November 2020

Thursday Writing: Boxing Recount

Every Tuesday we do boxing at the hall so we decided to write a recount about it. First we lined up outside then waited then went to the hall. Next everyone sat down on the floor to say hi to Pax, the coach. She says to do the following values: discipline, safety and respect. Then we started by puting on the liners, this is because so you don't put swat on the gloves, oh yeah then after the liners it's the gloves. After that we started, we practice the jaws and the crosses, the jaws are the left hand then the crosses are the right hand. Me and Salem were parners, I was the boxer then Salem was the coach. We played with fun until it was time to go back to class to eat morning tea, my hands were free after I took them off, I felt excited because I never did boxing before.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.