Wednesday 19 August 2020

Wednesday Writing: 1 Wish Today or 3 Wishes 5 Year Later?

 I would chose 5 years until I will get my 3 wishes: Reason 1: the wish might not come true or if it was a lie. Reason 2: I will be fine if it was 10 years so I can do 5 years...     or will I? Reason 3: 3 wishes is better than 1 wish witch will connect to reason 2. Reason 4: My mum is kinda rich...   neh, it's fair I guess. But anyways last but not least it is time for my 3 wishes! Wish 1: you know when I said my mum is kinda rich...   neh, well,       I WANT MORE MONEY!! Wish 2: I want to be the luckiest person in the world! Wish 3: Be the worlds fastest eater! Well, one that would eat very clean...     Am I right because this is all I can write.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Odyn
    Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts. I can see your reasoning for waiting 5 years, and your wish choices. Would you be able to use the 1 wish now to wish for a lifetime of wishes? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.