Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesday Writing: Be Rich With No Friends or Have Little Money With Lots Of Friends

 "I chose aahh, I rather be rich without friends because..." Yeah I chose that because... 

Reason 1: Like reason 2 on the wish rather I said that I will be fine without wishes, well that's the same for friends too. 

Reason 2: Be rich and how for me you ask? Well in that case I said in the wishes one again, I was talking about money so that's how I was "rich". 

Reason 3: My friends could be mean to me anyway.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting decision Odyn. Perhaps you could "buy" some friends with all your money :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Ms, I could "buy" friends but ONLY I can get a new phone.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.